Friday, July 11, 2014

Palm Springs Rancher


Hello weekend! Hope you all had a great week.

I'm about to head out on a BC road trip. Can't. Wait. Before I hit the highway, here's a look at one of my favourite home shoots ever. This perfect Palm Springs rancher is the vacation home of Sarah and Murray Bancroft and their 2 daughters, Emmanuelle and Charlotte.

Sarah, editor-in-chief of VitaminDaily.com, and Murray, a food stylist, renovated this rancher, designed by Palmer and Krisel in 1959, in just a few months. Read the entire story of their reno, and see many more photos, in the August issue of House and Home. You can also read about Sarah's favourite Palm Springs hotels here.


My favourite feature of the house was the wall of windows and sliding glass doors to the back yard. 









Do you think you could holiday at this house? I most definitely could! 

Have a great weekend! 
janis








4 comments:

PinkPanthress said...

Oh, this place looks awesome! Love the back yard & living room.
If you don't mind I'll link to it on my Tumblr with a few selected images. :)

Have fun and be safe on your trip!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love the CBC logo in the kids' room!

Amy Walters said...

I loved this feature in H&H! Just added Palm Springs to my must-see list. Gotta find a way to travel here :)

Vintage Home said...

swoon...love it!