Friday, June 6, 2014

Cottage Crush


Hello weekend! I'm so happy it's Friday.

I'm wrapping up the week with a cottage that you can actually picture owning. Located on beautiful Pender Island (just a 15 min seaplane trip from Vancouver), it's small and sensible and is completely inviting. I love it. Designer, Carrie McCarthy shares the cottage with her husband, Cameron, their young son, Leighton, along with Billie the dog.  I shot this space with Carrie, for the July issue of House and Home, out now. Here's a look....








What do you think? Would you be happy to spend weekends in a cottage like this? I'd love to know!
I certainly could. Sigh. 

For more info on Carrie, click here. You can read the entire story, and see more pics in the July issue of House and Home

Have a great weekend!

janis











5 comments:

PinkPanthress said...

Yes, I totally could. It looks very inviting & those Trees all around in the first shot, gorgeous! (And Billie looks so cute, just had to mention it.)

Have a lovely weekend yourself.

Inspire Me Heather said...

What a lovely cottage!! I'll have to see the July issue of House and Home too, for more photos! We go to Pender all the time, one of our favourite Islands to visit!

Jan Halvarson said...

Wow that's quite the cottage! Lucky people!

Lily from Birch + Bird said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous! Totally my dream cottage!!!

Muza-chan said...

So beautiful...