Monday, June 30, 2014

A Look at Love It Or List It Vancouver


Hello! It's been awhile since my last post, but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day. I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way?

Some of you may know that I shoot the "reveals" on a show called Love It Or List It Vancouver, on WNetwork, hosted by Jillian Harris and Todd Talbot. It's pretty incredible what Jillian, and her design team, get done in the space of just a few weeks...and this is a weekly show. Thought I'd share a few pics from one of the more recent reveal days. You can click here, to see some of the "before" pics, the entire resource guide and story.









What do you think? Could you see yourself hanging out in this house? 

Check out Love It Or List It Vancouver, for pics of the bedroom, bathroom and office as well, along with all the before pics. It was a massive transformation. 

Have a good day!
janis











7 comments:

Razmataz said...

My brother in laws float home in Ladner was one of the homes the homeowner looked at on one of the episodes.

Love this home, especially the floors.

Annie said...

Jillian's designs + your photog skills = my idea of the ultimate dream team. :)

PinkPanthress said...

I am always entranced by your photographs!

The shows' concept sounds interesting, not sure if we have anything similar on TV here. (Not that I would really know, by the tiny amount of TV I watch)

The images are all awesome, but I kind of keep going back to that nook desk. So cute!

Idle Wife said...

Please tell me they loved it and didn't list it! (or they'll at least wait for me to be in the market to list it!)

lisaroyhandbags said...

I love how fresh and bright it feels with all that natural light! I could so easily live there - I hope they loved it!

Lily from Birch + Bird said...

Such a great space...so bright and open! Beautiful pics...off to source that sofa now!

Vintage Home said...

so crazy for this show and all the design eye candy!